CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Future Baby: Nursery Ideas

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

When we have our first baby, either boy or girl, I want to incorporate most of these different ideas in it. I love the idea of the alphabet wall or using letters in the room. I am also loving the polka dots as well--in any aspect. 
Of course we have to add in elephants some how as they are my husbands favorite animal. I am also loving the different ways to showcase the baby's name and their stats from birth.

I also love all of these ideas because it can be gender neutral (if we weren't going to find out) and then add in either pink or blue accents!

I of course have a lot more ideas for nurserys, but the alphabet wall and polka dots are quickly becoming my favorite!!

What are your favorite nursery ideas?

xoxo,
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment