CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Posting and Thankfulness

I started this blog to chronicle our life and have a place to share my thoughts and different ideas. I havent been doing a very good job since I started posting. I hope to change that this month. They (whoever they is) say that once you start blogging/writing every day, it gets easier and you get better at blogging/writing every day. I so hope this is true. 

For the month of November, I have decided to post every day. It wont be anything exciting or meaningful, but I hope to post something every day.


Also, wanted to add that I will be doing the 30 days of Thankfulness. I get so caught up in everything that I dont have, that I am not thankful for the things that I do have. So I want to write all these down too remind myself every single day.


Found  here

Soo, here's to posting every day in November and posting what I am thankful for. CHEERS!!

xoxo,
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment