CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Days 14 through 18

14 Pay days: Wednesday's are our pay days at work, so I am thankful for the ability to put money in our checking account. Thankful to have a job that pays and treats me well (which I mentioned on the 9th)


15 Little Caesars: It was a late night, so I am thankful for their pizza.  Also thankful for my husband who didn't mind not having a home cooked meal for supper. (Dustin didn't get off work until 6:45 pm- He is such a hard worker. He is the best!!)


16 Guns: My husband was out of town hunting this weekend. I am thankful that we have a gun to protect myself while he isn't here. While we do live in a very safe neighborhood, I am thankful that there is the ability to have the gun to protect ourselves. I am also thankful that I didn't have to use it!


17 Book Vouchers: Thank goodness I am able to use a book voucher for my textbooks. Otherwise I would have to get 2 more jobs to be able to afford them. {side note: why are they soo dang expensive!}. I'm also thankful that I have the ability to go to school and continue towards my bachelors degree. 


18 Overtime: The Cowboys won...in overtime. How they didn't play well the rest of the game is anyone's guess, I'm just thankful that they played well in overtime. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment