CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2012

{5} and {6} & {7} and {8} of fifty

I figured I should start answering more of these thought provoking questions otherwise I would still be doing these next year...

{5}What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Plain and simple: everyone to get along with one another. The hate and hostility towards people is honestly heartbreaking. The wars and fighting and killing of other human beings is just awful to me.


{6} If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Being a mom and taking care of my husband and children. One day this will happen but I still feel rich with everything that I have. But, most definitely being a mom to another little person would make be the happiest and I'd be the richest and happiest lady in all the land :) :)


{7} Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

I'm settling...for right now. I hope to be able to do what I believe in when I am older but for right now I am settling. The only thing that I am settling for right now is my job. I am hoping to be able to find a different job after I get done with school, until then I will stay here. I am doing what I believe in all other aspects of my life though--school, family, hobbies.

{8} If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I'd worry less. I am such a worrier that I feel like I have wasted away a lot of my life worrying. If I were to only live until I was 40 years old, I'd quite the worrying and live more. Travel with my family and spend more time with them. I would definitely find a job that I love, and not settle for a job that didn't make me happy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment