CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

(3) Home(s)

Today, Dustin and I traveled back to Watertown for some hunting. Dustin recently won a gun so we went back to get that and then did some hunting later in the day. We had a great time, despite seeing any birds. It was my first time getting a hunting license(!), so it was pretty awesome!

I am thankful that we are able to travel back and forth between our home and our parents' homes. With the travelling, I am also thankful that we are able to have a safe place to go when we are needing some time away from the chilly wind and cold. 

Also want to add that I am thankful for guns. Honestly, its nice to have something to keep us safe here in our apartment and out there in the crazy world.




I didn't get any pictures of us with our hunting gear or walking, but it was nice to spend time with my hubby doing something he really likes. <3 


xoxo,
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment