CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

[5] Faith and [6] Freedom

I am thankful for my new-found faith in my God and for His faith in me. I know that my faith is something that I will always have and am so very grateful for that. I am so thankful that I have recently opened my heart up to Him. With finding my faith again, I hope to be a more positive and happy person and also a more caring and thoughtful wife.




I am also so very thankful for my freedom, especially on a day such as election day. We are soo lucky to be able to have the privilege to be able to vote. The US is such a great country and I am so thankful for my freedom to be able to do the things I like and believe the things I want. 





xoxo,
Cassi



0 comments:

Post a Comment