CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

[7] My bed

I had every intention of writing a post or two last night after my hubby left for darts. Plus, I wanted to get started on some of my homework that is due on Sunday night.

My body had different plans for me. I got home after work and all of a sudden got this horrible headache feeling on the left side of my head, close to my eye. It was bearable until about 6:45 pm when I finally took some medicine.  I think it was a migraine, but I'm not positive as it was my first one ever. I tried watching TV on the couch, but the sounds and lights were horrible that I went to my bed and fell asleep until 10:30 pm. Dustin got home and I took 2 more ibuprofen with some sleep aid in them and went straight back to bed.

I must be getting sick or something. I feel a little bit better today, but still have the stuffy nose and head still hurts a little. Not enough that I need to take anything though, which is good. 

I try not to take anything medicine wise if I don't have to. I like my body fighting off anything by itself without the help of medicine. So when I have to take something, I know that I am not feeling well at all.


So Im thankful for my bed and the ability to take medicine to try and get me back to my normal self.




xoxo,
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment