CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

[2] Family and Friends

I am so very thankful for my family: close and extended--sisters, brothers, parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins.  Dustin and myself are soo lucky to have such a great support system around us. We all have fun together and really do love spending time with each other. 

There is something so special about your family. I am thankful that we have so many people surrounding us with love and support and happiness.

I am also thankful for our friends. We may not always see each other or get to hang out as much as we want, but I know what they will be there if I ever needed them. <3

I am also thankful that myself and Dustin and our close and extended families and friends are all healthy and happy.
found here


xoxo,
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment