CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Days 8-13 of Thankfulness



[8] My Sister: I love her so very much and want her to have everything happy and good in the world. She is the best. She has a great sense of humor that makes me laugh for days!


[9] Work: Even though there are days when I cannot stand working any longer, there are other days where I feel so lucky. I was able to leave work early today, which was much needed after the week. I am thankful for the experience that this job has given me.


[10] Lazy Days: I am thankful for the ability to spend lazy days, hanging out with my husband. We dont have anywhere to be, anyone to see, and its those days where it's just great to lounge around and hang out. Love!


[11] Our Veterans: Happy Veteran's Day!


[12] Good Books: I love falling into a good book and having the ability to be able to read. I have I believe 4 sitting on my nightstand right now and love being able to flip through them. (I am only reading between 2 at the moment, and just received one in the mail so I have a lot of reading to do :) )


[13] Board Games: I am thankful to be able to spend quality time with my husband and be able to be a kid again!




1 comments:

Anonymous

Aww thanks sis!!

Post a Comment