CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2012

Days of Thankfulness [19-30]

19 Music: Those days where every song is saying everything you want to. I love that.

20 Short weeks at work :)

21 My cousins who make me laugh and keep me young. I just wish they didn't grow up so fast. 

22 Thanksgiving food!---cant go wrong with it!

23 Our new camera! I braved the crazies on Black Friday and got ourselves a new camera to use on our vacation at the end of the month. I really love it! 

24 My brother, Cody. I don't get to see him often but its always fun when I do. He has grown into such a great young man. Again, I just wish he didn't grow up so fast. 

25 Gym: Its nice to get away and sweat for a bit!

26 Make-up. It helps me feel pretty when all I really want to do is sleep in ;)

27 Sunshine

28  Sweets--I love my candy, chocolate, and desserts! :)

29 Packing: Because it means we get to go on Vacation!!

30 Vacation: Dustin and I and Dustin's parents had a great vacation. I wish it could have lasted longer but it was great to get away to the warm weather of Texas and see the Cowboys win!


I feel so bad that I didn't get this posted in November. We were busy with Thanksgiving and then leaving for vacation the following week. 
There are so many more things that I have to be thankful for and I am grateful every day for them <3. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment