CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Home Management Binder Printables

Hey friends! I wanted to post a website where you can get some home management binder printables!
I havent posted about my binder yet, but wanted to post about this great website! I will hopefully be able to post about my binder once I get everything in order.

Her website is Organizing Homelife! She is doing the full month of October with free printables for your binder! I have saved all of the ones that I thought I'd need and will print all at once the end of October and get my binder started (or re-started).

My home management binder has a lot of printables that are all mix and matched, so having them all be the same colors and format is great! Cant wait to get started on that---after I do the ten thousand projects I have on my to-do list! :)


xoxo,
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment