CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{3} and {4} of fifty

[3] If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

I think this is going to be a question that I'm not sure how to answer. I ask myself this sometimes and wonder why we do this. I try to not do things I do not like and focus more on the things I do like and become adventurous. But I believe we get into a habit of doing these unlikable things and we just do them or there isnt a lot of time in the day.
I do not like work, but I have to make money so that I can afford our apartment and pay our bills and spend money on the occasional beauty items :)
I really like blogging and shopping and organizing but some days there just isn't enough time in a day to get everything done that I want to get done. 
I vow, today, to do more things I like, and spend less time doing the things I dont like.


[4] When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?

I hope not. I hope that I really will be able to do a lot more than something I have said I wanted to do. I hope to become a mother (once, twice, maybe even three or more times over..), live in my dream house while being a stay at home mom, and I hope to travel. But most of all I hope my family, my friends, and I are happy and healthy.

I don't want these just to become things I've said I want to do, but I want to do them. So I hope that when it's all said and done, I will have done more than I have said---or at least done what I have said.



First post here

0 comments:

Post a Comment