CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

September Goal Progress

I am failing so miserably at my goals for the month of September.
Last week I think I worked out one day, didnt read any of the book, havent been able to get off the computer at a decent time, and I just feel like a huge, big, fat failure.

I am hoping to be able to start getting up early again and going to the gym. These past couple weeks just havent been the best. I really like working out in the morning, its just hard to actually get up. If anyone has any tips for me to actually be able to get my butt out of bed, Id gladly take them.

The only goal that I have been actually doing well with is my saving $10/day goal. I have actually been taking the $70 a week out of my paycheck and putting into our savings account. Im actually quite excited to see 300 more dollars in our savings account. Hopefully using the money that we save to buy our first house, which is another post all on its own!

Re-evaluate:
Off computer/electronic devices by 8:30pm--again except for school, which I have been doing my homework early on Sunday afternoons.
Start reading in "The Love Dare"
Workout at least 5 times a week--My 1st goal was workout 6 days a week.

I will see how these re-evaluated goals goes and hopefully jump all the way in with awesome and better goals for October.

Do you have any tips for getting motivated in the morning? How are you doing with your goals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment