CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

{1} and {2} of fifty

Gracie posted about these questions she got from Emily and I wanted to answer some of them. There are 50 questions that I thought would be good writing material!
I wasn't able to find the original questions from Emily so I googled and found them here:


[1]
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

I think this is such a great question. There are times when I feel like I'm 10, ha. And there are other times when I feel a lot older than I really am, especially dealing with some of the people I do on a regular basis.

But I really feel like I would be 20 years old. Now, granted, that is 3 years younger than I am right now, but I don't feel like I am 23 years old. I look at some of my classmates or other twenty-three year old individuals and I don't feel like I am on their level. Does that make sense?

When I was twenty years old I was becoming someones fiance and starting to plan a wedding. So there are times when I feel a lot older than I am, but also times when I feel a lot younger than I am. Definitely a weird place to be...

I am happy where I am in my life at the age I am.



[2]
Which is worse, failing or never trying?


Never trying is worse than actually failing. When you fail, you actually tried to do or work toward something.
My husband has always told me, "The worse thing a person can tell you is no." Granted, at that moment you may feel like that that "no" answer is awful, but afterwards you pick yourself up and keep trying.
If you didn't even try or ask for something, how do you know it could have worked. Its the never trying part that is worse.

If you fail at something, keep trying until you get the outcome you desire.






...Keep checking back for my answers to these questions..

0 comments:

Post a Comment