CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

Wanna Know More?

I want to get a post up and this will be somewhat of a no brainer, not having to think kind of post. Something I need after today...

I hope to get some more substantial posts up soon, none with random and miscellaneous questions :)

This is called the Get To Know Me Tag. I found it on YouTube and decided to answer the questions. Let's see how this goes :)

I deleted some of the questions I have previously answered and ones that I didn't think were fun.

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?  Of course
2.  A big poofy dress or a short party dress?  Short party dress
3.  Are diamonds a girl's best friend? ...yeah!
4.   Is your hair up or down today? down
5.   Do you straighten your hair? nope, its pretty straight naturally
6.   Favorite mascara? I love Maybelline...but Im using Revlon at the moment. I like it!
7.  Do you get your nails done? rarely. I usually do them myself
8.     Small or large purses? depends on the event.. Mostly large though
9.  Jeans or sweats? depends! I love sweats on lazy days, but really like jeans for every day wear. You can either dress down or up a pair of great jeans!
10.   Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Nope
11.  Do you text message a lot? ..Not really. I do text message but not a lot.
12.  Heels or flats? Flats, although I do love a good pair of heels. I just mostly wear flats.
13.  Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Yes, I have before. To the gym for an early morning workout.
14.  Do you think lip gloss is the best!?  Love lipgloss.
15.  Do you own any big sunglasses? I'm not sure if I would call them big...
16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20-30 minutes
17.  Gold or silver? Silver
18. Do you like to wear dresses?  love dresses
19.  In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? yes, my husband. I do live with him. ha
20.  Would you kill for chocolate? I like chocolate, but wouldn't kill for it. 
21. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? depends on the mood I'm in. Could be a 10, could be a 6. Shopping is never a 1 though :)
22. Do you yell a lot? no
23. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? I don't think my boss would appreciate that. 
24. What makeup could you not live without? mascara



0 comments:

Post a Comment