CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2012

How 'Bout Them Cowboys!!

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!

I absolutely love everything about fall, but especially love football. Before I met Dustin, I would stay updated on the Green Bay Packers, but never really got into the games or watched very much. Since I have met Dustin, I've become a Dallas Cowboys fan and love love love football!! I love the games, food, gear..everything about it. I still root for the Packers too :)

This year Dustin and I have started our own fantasy football teams. My team name: "Rome's Empire" as Tony Romo is my quarterback. Holla'! Cute and now very-sexy-because-he's-a-father quarterback ;).

I am so into football right now and ready for it to start; Cowboys' 1st game is Wednesday the 5th!

Cowboys Wreath
I saw this Cowboys wreath on Pinterest and had to make a wreath for this football season. I didn't want to make a wreath with burlap so I found another wreath for inspiration that was made with yarn and created my own Cowboys Football wreath.

Cassi's wreath

I am very ready for football season to start and hoping the Cowboys do great!! 


A picture from our Honeymoon to a Cowboys game

















xoxo
Cassi

2 comments:

Anonymous

You are too cute, love this post and your wreath....adorbs :)

Cassi

Thanks! pretty easy to make. I made it while watching RHNY. ha

Post a Comment