CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

For Future Pregnancies

         I love reading blogs and watching videos on YouTube directed more towards mothers to be and the mommy blogs and things like that. When these woman find out they are pregnant they chronicle their growing belly with pictures and questions about their growing baby. So I thought I would publish/post the questions that I have seen out there, so that when the time comes for me to chronicle our growing baby and my growing belly I have a specific place to find the questions.

Here are the questions that I have seen and heard that moms-to-be answer. If the time comes and some don't really need to be answered or it just isn't as interesting as I had thought, then I will delete and modify. On the other hand, if I find some questions that I think should be answered, I will add that to this list. 

How far along?
How big is baby?
Total weight gain/loss?
Maternity clothes?
Stretch marks?
Sleep?
Best moment of this week?
Have you told family and friends?
Miss anything?
Movement?
Food cravings?
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Have you started to show yet?
Gender/Gender prediction?
Labor signs?
Belly button in or out?
Wedding rings on or off?
Happy or moody most of the time?
Looking forward to?
Weekly Wisdom?
Milestones?

If you certainly want to answer these questions for your pregnancy, you can definitely use these questions!


xoxo
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment