CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

About Cassi


This post is going to be about me. These are just going to be short answers to the questions. Later on I can go further into some of these questions.
I searched on Google for some questions to answer and these are some of the ones I found. These questions are definitely not anything exciting, ha.


Name: Cassi
Nicknames: Cas, CJ
Birthday: 4/25/89
Place of Birth: South Dakota
Star Sign: Taurus
Occupation: Accountant at a Realty Agency

Hair color: brown
Hair length: medium-long
Eye color: hazel
Best feature: I like my eyes
Braces: When I was younger I did have braces
Piercings: ears
Tattoos: 1
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Firsts--
Best friend: Carley
Award: Student of the Month, maybe??
Sport: Volleyball
Real Holiday: 4th of July, I was 2 1/2 months old
Concert: Rascal Flatts at the State Fair

Favorites--
Movie: I definitely do not like picking favorites. One movie that I can watch over and over would have to be A Walk to Remember...or Titanic. I am a hopeless romantic and comedy kind of girl.
TV Show: Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice
Color: orange, yellow, pink....
Song: at the moment. Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" and Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up"
Restaurant: HuHot
Store: Target..
Book: Im really not a book person, but the one next to my bed right now is The Love Dare
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes: sandals

Currently...
Feeling: content
Single or Taken: happily taken
Eating: nothing
Listening to: the noises outside. I love having our windows open.
Thinking about: nothing
Watching: nothing
Wearing: shorts and tank top

In The Future..
Want Children: definitely
Want to be married: already am happily married
Careers in mind: Accountant
Where do you want to live: where I am now

Do you believe in:
God--yes
Miracles--yes
Love at first sight--depends on the situation
Ghosts--not really
Aliens--no
Soul Mates--yes
Heaven--yes
Hell--yes
Kissing on the first date--sure, why not!?
Yourself--there are times when I do not, but for the most part, yes I do

That is all the questions! Hopefully there are some more that I can go into depth on, but hopefully it's sufficient for now. :)

xoxo
Cassi

0 comments:

Post a Comment