CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Blog Post!

WOW! This is my first blog, EVER! I am quite excited to be able to have a place to share my thoughts and ideas. This will be a personal blog: a place where I can share my days, weekends with my husband, and other fun things! :)
Hopefully, this will also be the place that I share our pregnancy journey(s) and our life as parents. Before that I want a place to write down all types of information I have researched and found for pregnancy and being a first time parent. Just to have a place to keep everything!

Because I am sitting in a Principles of Management class at the moment, I am going to cut this post short. I will post again soon, probably with an introduction post and pictures.

Thanks for reading!


xoxo Cassi



P.S. Maybe my sister will write some posts every once in a while too! :) :)

1 comments:

Anonymous

Great job on your first blog/blog post. Very proud of you sis :)

Post a Comment